|All paper money and coins are selected for their eye appeal with respect for their grade. Please note that some coins, paper money or other items are one of a kind. Please note that the banknote(s) or banknote sets that you receive may have a different serial number than the one pictured on the site. Banknote sets will have all different serial numbers unless specified. Remember, the pictures are for reference only.
When your order is received anything that we are out of will be removed from your order, and the totals will be adjusted. If this is going to be a problem for you, please let us know in the comment section on the order form. Otherwise, we will fill your order with what we have in stock. Kelly's Computer Shop & Coins does not back order coins, paper money, supplies or other items.
All Dansco Albums, Whitman Folders or any other product designed to house or hold coins or currency does not include coins or currency unless stated otherwise.
1. All coins and paper money are guaranteed genuine.
2. Payments types accepted are Money Order, Mastercard and Visa.
We do not accept personal or company checks. Credit card purchases will only be accepted via the shopping cart. Do not send credit card info via email or thru the US Mail. Credit card purchases will only be sent to the Name and Billing Address on the credit card. I verify that I am an authorized user of this card. We must be able to verify the name, billing address and phone number with your credit card company. If we can not verify that information the order will not be processed. We do not process orders for credit cards issued outside of the United States. We do not accept orders when the IP address is outside of the United States. We do not ship outside of the United States.
If you are paying by Money Order please send to the following address.
Kelly's Computer Shop
P.O. Box 2201
Butler, PA 16003
3. Postage & Handling - Postage & handling will be added to all orders. If you are paying by money order please add items to the shopping cart to get the correct postage. All orders will be sent via U.S. Postal Service.
4. Returns - No returns are accepted after ten (10) days from receipt of merchandise. The shipping and handling costs are not refundable and the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return shipping. All returns must be in original holders unopened and undamaged. All coins, paper money and including rolls removed from original holders, removed from original packaging, including shrink wrap are considered sold. All coin or currency sets must be returned as a complete set. No single coins or notes from that set will be accepted. All reference books are sold as, no returns except for damaged product. All returns must be sent by the United States Post Service, postmarked within the required time period. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our invoice. We do not accept damaged, opened or postage due packages.
Kelly's Computer Shop will not accept any returns sent by United Parcel Service, Federal Express or other carriers except for the U.S. Postal Service.
All orders that are refused (marked refused from the post office, marked return to sender, returned with insufficient address, unclaimed etc), will be charged a 15% restocking fee. The minimum restocking fee will be $10.00 unless the order is under $10.00. If you are not happy with your purchase after looking at the order, you can still return it for a full refund within 10 days, less shipping and handling charges.
All orders that are paid with a Money Order, Gift Card or Pre Paid Card that are refused (marked refused from the post office, marked return to sender, returned with insufficient address, unclaimed etc). All items will be put back into inventory and no refund or restocking fee will be issued.
5. The grade of the items we sell are our opinion of the state of preservation at the time of sale. No warranty, expressed or implied is made to these descriptions which can and do vary among grading experts. The interpretation of these standards has also changed over time and may do so in the future.
6. The material listed are being sold as collector material. Past performance is not an indication of future value. By no means has Kelly's Computer Shop & Coins implied or inferred to their investment potential.
7. Buyer agrees to be liable for any Federal or State sales and use tax that may arise from this transaction.
8. The goods ordered on this invoice are accepted in Pennsylvania and the terms hereof are subject to interpretation under Pennsylvania law. Judicial proceedings shall take place within the county of Butler in Pennsylvania. All accounts are due and payable at the seller's Pennsylvania offices.
9. All prices are subject to change. If a price has changed, we will notify you via e-mail before processing the order.
10. Orders are not valid until accepted by Kelly's Computer Shop & Coins. All order cancellations or other concerns regarding the order must be done via email. We will only process orders with a valid email address. We will not process orders when the email order confirmation is blocked or rejected.